Thursday, September 17, 2009

A NEW PLACE

okie fine.im gonna talk bout a lil bit of myself. im a student.currently studying in UDM (tau x ktne?).i did my foundation in law dkt uitm shah alam.O-M-G.how i miss that place.sigh.not that i dnt like to b here (in terengganu),its just that the atmosphere is JUST different.BUT here I hv lotsa new friends.which i heart every SINGLE one of them. like how i heart my previous friends in uitm :)



okie2.so ni gmbar kelas aku.just half of them.sbb time ni boys still malu2 kucing lagi nk bergaul dgn girls.okie fine.haha.

anddddddd...........how i heart BOTH of them.they r my buddies in udm. n the best part is, im the YOUNGEST weyh.~lalala~
















fine.gmbar ni telah menyerlahkan ke-divaan aku scara x sngaja.haha.








No comments:

Post a Comment